For the correct absorption of Calcium.
The four minerals in Combination U work together to maximise the ability of bones and teeth to utilise and absorb Calcium.
- Calcium deficiency
- Maximise Calcium absorption
- Adults: 1 tablet
- Children: 1/2 tablet
- Infants: 1/4 tablet
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains equal amounts of 6x:
Calc phos (Calcium phosphate), Calc fluor (Calcium fluoride), Sillica (Silicon dioxide), Nat phos (Sodium phosphate)
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.