Nail polish remover with tea tree oil and vitamin E that moisturises your nails.
For hard, brittle nails prone to breaking. Enriched with Glycerin, Vitamins E & B5.
Moisten a cotton pad and wipe nails clean. Replace cap tightly after use.
Ethyl Acetate, Acetone, Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Palmitate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzophenone-3, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700).
Flammable. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes wash out immediately with water. For advice contact a Poison Information Centre 131126 (Aus) or 0800 764 766 (NZ) or a doctor.
0% Customers recommend this product