Stainless steel corn plane with replacement blades to assist in the removal of corns & callouses.
Finest quality stainless steel corn plane consists of a slider, blade and handle ensures easy & effective removal of corns & callouses. This product includes replacement blades.
HOW TO USE:
1. Soften the corn or callous by soaking in warm water for 3-4 minutes & then lightly towel dry
2. Hold the corn plane against the corn or callous so the blade is in contact with the hardened skin
3. Carefully pare down the hard skin using slow light strokes to remove fine layers of dead tissue. Take care not to remove new soft skin
4. After use, secure blade cover for storage.
**For removal of dead, dry skin only.
To change blades:
1. Grip the side of the slider firmly with your thumb & forefinger
2. Pull down towards handle to release & remove old blade
3. Insert new blade on the slider
4. Grip the sides of the slider firmly with two fingers
5. Insert the slide-way on the handle
0% Customers recommend this product