Maltofer Oral Iron Syrup 150ml
or 4 payments of $7.50 with Info
Is your iron causing constipation? Move to Maltofer®
Maltofer® is an oral iron therapy for the treatment of iron deficiency in adults and adolescents where the use of ferrous iron supplements is not tolerated or otherwise inappropriate. 3 Many people don’t get enough iron from their diet, which can lead to low iron levels.
Maltofer® is an oral iron therapy which is clinically proven to correct iron levels, with fewer and milder side effects compared to ferrous iron supplements.1,2 That means less constipation, less nausea and an effective dose of iron. It’s the kind of iron deficiency treatment many have been waiting for.
Maltofer® is now available in Australian pharmacies, with no prescription needed. Maltofer® is manufactured in Switzerland and is available in more than 80 countries around the globe.
Smarter iron absorption
Maltofer® iron is absorbed by the body in an active and controlled manner.2,6 Maltofer‘s® active ingredient, iron polymaltose, ensures your body only absorbs the iron that it needs when it is needed.
The benefits of being different
Controlled iron absorption has some distinct and clinically proven benefits. Studies have shown that patients taking Maltofer® experience:
- Fewer and milder side effects, such as constipation and nausea1,2*
- Reliable correction of iron levels3
- The convenience of taking iron with food4,5
- Maltofer® iron does not require Vitamin C for optimal absorption
- No interactions with most medications have been reported to date.3 (Although Maltofer® has few interactions with other drugs, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking Maltofer® with other medications)