Malaseb Shampoo 500ml
Bacterial skin infections in dogs need treatment and Malaseb shampoo is specifically formulated to help treat Sebborrhoeic Dermatitis (bacterial skin infection) and Dermatophytosis (ringworm). Chlorohexidine Gluconate works as the active constituent.
It helps to remove dirt, scaly skin and grease whilst killing cutaneous micro-organisms that often cause dermatitis. This shampoo can also be used on cats.
- Thoroughly wet your dog's coat and skin.
- Apply Dermcare Malaseb medicated shampoo a work into a lather.
- Allow the foam to sit on the dog's body for ten minutes ensuring that the dog does not directly inhale or lick the product.
- Rinse well with clean, warm water.
- Repeat twice weekly until symptoms decline, then weekly or as advised by your vet.