Little Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes 30 Wipes
or 4 payments of $4.25 with Info
- Suitable for newborns
- Sterilized, hypoallergenic and pH balanced
- Tearless, rinse-free formula
- Alcohol, preservative and fragrance free
- Soothing formulation, enriched with chamomile extract
- Ophthalmologist recommended
- Dermatologist certiﬁed
- Suitable for the most sensitive skins
If your little one has an eye infection your healthcare professional may suggest an eye-care regimen including cleaning, warm compresses, eyelid massage and eye drops.
- For cleaning the eyes follow the instructions below:
- Use a separate sterilised wipe for cleansing each eye and use a clean wipe for each application
- Tear open sachet and unfold the Little Eyes wipe
- Wipe from the inner corner of the eye (next to the nose) toward the outer corner
- Use a clean area of the wipe so that drainage being cleaned away is not rubbed back across the eye
- Take care to cleanse in between the lashes and sides of the eyelid. Do not wipe along inner eyelid
- After use dispose of Little Eyes wipe in a suitable container and then wash your hands
- For warm and cold compress:
- To use as a warm compress, place the sachet in a cup of warm water for a few minutes.
- To use as a cold compress, place the sachet in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Do not use if the sachet is open, damaged or marked.
- Lid massage
- Using a warm or cold Little Eyes wipe massage the whole width of the closed eyelids
- Firmly stroke the skin of the lids downwards (towards the lashes) for the top lid
- Firmly stroke the skin of the lids upwards (towards the lashes) for the bottom lid