Kwells Tabs 12
or 4 payments of $2.00 with Info
For the prevention of travel sickness when travelling by car, coach, plane, ship and train.
All doses should be taken 30 minutes before departure. Repeat every 4-6 hours, if necessary.
- Adults: Take 1 or 2 tablets. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children: 8-12 years: 1/2 to 1 tablet. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children: 2-7 years: 1/4 tablet. Do not exceed 1 tablet in 24 hours.
Not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
- Each tablet contains: Hyoscine Hydrobromide 0.3mg
- Also contains: Saccharin sodium, gluten.
- This medication may cause drowsiness and blurring of vision. If affected, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Do not take during pregnancy.