Kool n Soothe Kids Fever Relief 2 Sheets
|Brands||Kool n Soothe|
Unlike traditional cooling methods such as applying a wet flannel, Kool 'n' Soothe stays in place, so you or your child can get up and move around while still getting relief.
Kool 'n' Soothe is a hypoallergenic, non-medicinal product that can be used in conjunction with other medication.
How it works:
The Kool 'n' Soothe strip contains a high percentage of water (roughly 70%) which works with the body's natural cooling system. As the surface temperature of the skin rises, the heat of the skin causes the evaporation of the water held within the Kool 'n' Soothe gel sheet - this creates a cooling sensation on the skin.
The excellent heat transfer ability is made possible by the gel's unique structure which disperses heat freely, and maintains a steady and constant cooling effect that lasts up to eight hours.
Kool 'n' Soothe for Fever
Convenient and easy to use, Kool 'n' Soothe Fever is a cooling gel strip which adheres to your child's forehead and gently cools. Unlike the traditional method of applying a wet flannel, Kool 'n' Soothe Fever stays in place and keeps cooling for up to 8 hours - ideal for fidgety children with fevers or temperatures.
Kool 'n' Soothe Fever uses a specially formulated gel that requires no refrigeration. It's a hypoallergenic, non-medicinal product that can be used in conjunction with over-the-counter pediatric analgesics or prescribed medication.
Kool 'n' Soothe Fever is ideal for use at times of high temperature or fever. It can also be used to aid restful sleep, for toothache, during travel, or on hot days.
Directions For Use:
- Cut or tear open pouch and remove one Kool 'n' Soothe soft gel sheet
- Remove transparent film from the back of the gel sheet and discard
- Place gel sheet on skin
- If desired, cut sheet to suitable size with scissors
- Store unused gel sheet in the foil pouch to prevent drying
- For best results use each sheet only once
Warnings and Disclaimers
- Kool 'n' Soothe is suitable for Children 1+ year Targeted cooling relief to alleviate a child's forehead when he/she has a fever.
- This is not a medicine
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and nostrils
- When used on very young children, use only under adult supervision
- This is not intended to bring down a child's body temperature
- If your child is flushed or sweaty, they may have a fever. It is therefore important to check their temperature
- If your child has a headache, or a rash, or your child's temperature is over 39 degrees centigrade, you must seek medical advice
- If excessive redness, irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops, discontinue use immediately and consult your healthcare professional
- Contact your healthcare professional if your child experiences side effects or allergic reactions
- If fever persists, see a healthcare professional
- This product is used to support relief provided by other treatments such as medication.
- The gel sheet will not stick to the skin if the skin is wet, or if the gel sheet comes into contact with hair or clothing
Due to the risk of suffocation or choking:
- The gel sheet should never be placed on or over a child's nose or mouth, or in such a way that a child might accidentally place the sheet over their nose or mouth
- Very young children should never be left unattended with the gel sheet