Invite E Cream is a deep moisturising cream.
What is Invite E Cream?
A high potency vitamin E cream which contains 100 mg (100 IU) of dl-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) per 1 g.
Why should I use Invite E Cream?
Invite E Cream can help moisturise dry skin.
Who is Invite E Cream for?
Anyone who wants support for healthier looking skin.
How often should I use Invite E Cream?
- Perfect for daily use.
- Contains hydroxybenzoates.
- For external use only. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Massage gently into skin morning and night, and whenever skin feels dry and depleted. Use on the face, neck, hands and legs as a moisturiser, to help soften dry rough areas including knees, elbows, and feet.
- Seek medical advice for more serious skin conditions. If irritation develops discontinue use.
- Store below 30C
Active ingredients per gram:
- dl-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) 100 mg/g
- Glycerol 50 mg/g
Contains phenoxyethanol, imidurea, and hydroxybenzoates.