Instant Cold Pack 20 x 15cm
- For cooling injured muscles, minor injuries, fever, sun strokes, burns or for cooling in hot weather.
- No refrigerating necessary. The pack is activated by a strong squeeze.
- Keeps cool for half an hour.
- CE marked.
Instructions For Use:
- Locate inner liquid pouch. Squeeze firmly to rupture.
- Shake to mix contents.
- Apply to patient.
- Discard it.
- For external use only. Adult supervision recommended.
- Do not puncture. If bag breaks and fluid contacts skin, or eyes, immediately flush area with large amounts of water.
- Do not swallow contents. If contents accidentally swallowed drink large amounts of water (not milk) and contact poison control center or physician.
- Cold therapy should not be used by individuals with circulatory problems, unless under the direct supervision of a physician.