Hydroxo-B12 Injection 1mg/1ml 3 Ampoules
or 4 payments of $2.92 with Info
Prophylaxis and treatment of pernicious (Addisonian) anaemia and other macrocytic anaemias associated with vitaminB12 deficiency. Treatment of optic neuropathies such as tobacco amblyopia and Leber's optic atrophy.
- The way to take this medicine is: Intramuscular. This medicine is given through a needle inserted into the muscle beneath the skin.
- Store below 25 degrees Celsius
- Store in a Dry Place
- Shelf lifetime is 2 Years.
Each ampoule contains 1 mg/mL of hydroxocobalamin (as hydroxocobalamin chloride).
- You should seek medical advice in relation to medicines and use only as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.