Herbs of Gold Womens Multi Plus 30 Tablets
|Brands||Herbs of Gold|
or 4 payments of $5.50 with Info
Multi formulated for women
Herbs of Gold Women’s Multi Plus supports energy production, immune system health, assists bone health and aids a healthy stress response in the body.
- Skin health
- Energy production
- With 1000IU vitamin D
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.
- Women’s Multi is a one-a-day, vegan-friendly multivitamin that contains 25 important vitamins and minerals, plus herbs to support women’s health.
- Women’s Multi contains the active form of folate (methylfolate) and vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin). Methylfolate and vitamin B12 maintain brain health and function, and support cognitive function and memory.
- Women’s Multi contains B vitamins to support energy production, assist sugar metabolism and maintain nervous system health. Vitamins B5 and B6 help to support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Women’s Multi contains vitamins C & E and zinc, key nutrients that support skin health.
- Women’s Multi contains vitamin C to support collagen formation, connective tissue health and wound healing.
- Women’s Multi contains iodine and selenium, minerals that support healthy thyroid function and assist thyroid hormone production.
- Women’s Multi contains 1000IU of vegan-friendly vitamin D per tablet to help maintain bone strength and health. Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Vitamin D also maintains muscle strength and function.
- Women’s Multi assists healthy red blood cell production and supports blood health.
- Women’s Multi contains vitamins C & E, and minerals zinc & selenium to support healthy immune system function.
- Women’s Multi contains nutrients with antioxidant activity including vitamins C & E plus zinc, selenium and citrus bioflavonoids to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Women’s Multi contains chromium to assist sugar metabolism.
Each tablet contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1) 25mg
Riboflavin (vit. B2) 25mg
Calcium pantothenate 100mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (vit. B5) 91.6mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 60.8mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vit. B6) 50mg
Folic acid 200mcg
Levomefolate calcium 124mcg
equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 100mcg
Mecobalamin (vit. B12) 100mcg
Ascorbic acid (vit. C) 100mg
equiv. vitamin D3 1000IU
d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg
equiv. natural vitamin E 50IU
Choline bitartrate 25mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg
Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate) 50mg
Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate) 15mg
Calcium (as pantothenate) 8.4mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 73.4mg
Chromium (as nicotinate) 50mcg
Copper (as gluconate) 500mcg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 5mg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 25mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
Potassium (as potassium iodide) 46mcg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50mcg
Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous) 20mg
Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 10mg
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed 12g
Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s thistle) fruit 1g
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.