Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus Zinc & BioFlavonoids 120 Tablets
|Brands||Herbs of Gold|
Antioxidant & immune support
Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus Zinc & Bioflavonoids provides vitamin C, which may reduce the risk of developing the common cold; regular intake helps to reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.
- Cold relief
- Low acid formula
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin C 1000 Plus Zinc & Bioflavonoids provides vitamin C, which may reduce the risk of developing the common cold. Regular vitamin C supplementation helps reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.
- Vitamin C assists in the maintenance of healthy skin, tendons, cartilage, bones and blood vessels.
- Vitamin C and zinc assist in the maintenance of healthy skin and promote wound healing. Vitamin C maintains healthy connective tissue and is required for the production of collagen.
- Vitamin C 1000 contains a citrus bioflavonoid extract to increase the bioavailability of vitamin C in the body.
- Vitamin C and zinc are antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage and support the healthy functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C 1000 aids in the prevention of vitamin C and zinc deficiencies when the dietary intake is inadequate.
Each tablet contains:
Ascorbic acid (as Calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 500mg
Ascorbic acid (as Sodium ascorbate) 500mg
TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 1g
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 8mg
Rutoside (rutin) 5mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, one to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.