Herbs of Gold Magnesium Night Plus 150g
|Brands||Herbs of Gold|
or 4 payments of $7.75 with Info
Herbs of Gold Magnesium Night Plus is a delicious citrus berry flavoured drink that contains high-strength magnesium plus Passionflower and California poppy, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote sleep.
- High-strength magnesium powder
- Supports a healthy stress response
- Nervous system health
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Herbs of Gold Magnesium Night Plus contains 320mg of magnesium per serve from magnesium citrate and magnesium glycinate, two well-absorbed forms of magnesium.
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function and muscle health.
- Magnesium supports nervous system health and a healthy stress response in the body.
- Magnesium assists sugar metabolism and maintains bone and heart health.
- Magnesium Night Plus contains Passionflower and California poppy, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as nervous system relaxants to induce sleep and relieve restlessness.
- Passionflower is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety and as an antispasmodic.
- California poppy is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an analgesic to relieve pain.
Adults and children over 12 years - Mix 6g (one level scoop) into 150mL of water or juice, once daily, before sleep, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
Each 6g serve contains:
- Magnesium glycinate dihydrate equiv. magnesium 200mg
- Magnesium citrate equiv. magnesium 120mg
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg
- Calcium citrate tetrahydrate equiv. calcium 100mg
- Glutamine 500mg
- Eschscholzia californica (California poppy) herb extract 250mg
- derived from dry herb 1.5g
- Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb extract 90.9mg
- derived from dry herb 500mg
- Naturally sweetened with Stevia
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.