Herbs of Gold Magnesium Forte 120 Tablets
|Brands||Herbs of Gold|
or 4 payments of $7.50 with Info
Highly bioavailable organic magnesium
Herbs of Gold Magnesium Forte provides high-strength magnesium in organic forms, to assist in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- High strength
- Organic forms of magnesium
- Relief of muscle cramps
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Assists in the prevention and management of dietary magnesium deficiency.
- Magnesium helps to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy heart by supporting healthy heart muscle function and rhythm in healthy individuals.
- Magnesium helps to maintain healthy blood vessels in healthy individuals.
- Magnesium maintains normal muscle contraction and relaxation. It can be used for the relief of muscle cramps or spams associated with magnesium deficiency. Magnesium may also assist in the relief of menstrual cramps.
- Magnesium is required for energy production and is important in maintaining energy levels.
- Exercise increases the body's requirements for magnesium. Using magnesium during exercise can help maintain exercise performance.
- Magnesium helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps the body metabolise carbohydrates, proteins and fats. It’s helpful in maintaining healthy blood glucose in healthy individuals.
- Magnesium assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
Each tablet contains:
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 150mg
Magnesium (as citrate) 50mg
Magnesium (as glycinate) 15mg
Magnesium (as orotate dihydrate) 5mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 220mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily, with food.
For relief of menstrual cramps - Take 1 tablet, three times a day, with food.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.