Hamilton Everyday Face SPF 50+ sunscreen provides the ultimate protection for your face and neck and can be used under make up.
• Very high protection sunscreen
• UVA & UVB broad spectrum
• Sheer tint for an invisible matt finish
• Helps protect against premature ageing of the skin,
• Contains aloe vera and Vitamin E to moisturise your skin
• Free from fragrance, PABA and lanolin
• Suitable for all skin types
•Australian made and owned
What else you need to know?
• Regular use may help to reduce the risk of some skin cancers
Sun protection advice: In addition to using Hamilton Everyday Face sunscreen it is important to wear protective clothing, wide brimmed hats and sunglasses when exposed to the sun. These measures can help reduce the risk of skin cancer and premature ageing. For more information visit hamiltonsun.com.au
Instructions for Use:
Shake well and apply generously 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, heavy perspiration or towelling. Avoid over-exposure to the sun. Regular use may help to reduce the risk of some skin cancers. Store below 30°C.
Active ingredients: Octocrylene 3%, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3%, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 2%, Octyl Triazone 2%
Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates
For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Use on children under 6 months of age on doctor's advice.