Topical hair regrowth treatment for men and women, for the treatment of hereditary pattern baldness.
What it does?
For the treatment of hereditary pattern baldness in men and women. Continual use is necessary to improve and maintain your hair growth. Results may take up to four months.
Instructions for Use:
Apply only to a clean, dry scalp. Use the applicator to apply 1mL to the hair loss area twice daily. Massage lightly into the scalp. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Do not use on other parts of the body.
Minoxidil 5% w/v
Contains: minoxidil, propylene glycol, ethanol and water. Contains ethanol 505mg/L
Do not use:
- If you do not have a family history of hair loss
- If your hair loss is sudden or unexplained
- If your scalp is inflamed, irritated, painful or infected
- If you have an allergic reaction during use
- If you are under 18 years or over 65 years old
- If you are breastfeeding or pregnant
For external use only. Do not take orally. Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep tightly closed. Store below 30°C.