Glen 20 Surface Spray Disinfectant kills 99.9% of germs & viruses, eliminates odours and disinfects soft & hard surfaces.
Glen 20 Spray Disinfectant can help protect your family by working to prevent the spread of germs.
Glen 20 is fast, easy to use and effective at:
- Killing 99.9% of germs and viruses on hard and soft surfaces.
- Killing the source of mould allergens and controlling the growth of mould and mildew on hard surfaces.
- Eliminating odour causing bacteria to leave your home smelling fresh and clean. Glen 20 "gets to the source" of the odour without heavy perfume and eliminates damp musty odours in areas where air does not circulate. Ordinary non-germicidal sprays can't do this.
Glen 20 Spray Disinfectant kills the following germs and viruses:
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Aspergillus niger (Mould & Mildew (on hard surfaces only))
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's foot fungus)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Rhinovirus Type 37 (a leading cause of the common cold)
- Influenza Type A (H1N1)
- Poliovirus (on hard surfaces only)
- Rotavirus SA11
- Adenovirus (on hard surfaces only)
- Avian Flu Virus
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & 2
** Product Claims: Kills 99.9% of germs & viruses, Eliminates odours, Disinfects soft & hard surfaces
0% Customers recommend this product
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children. Pressurised dispenser. Extremely flammable. Keep in a cool place out of the sun. Do not store in direct sunlight. Do not expose can to temperatures above 50°C, such as may occur in cars, or near heat sources such as heaters, stoves or open flames. Do not store or use near fire, flame heat or incandescent material-no smoking. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. May irritate eyes. Avoid spraying near eyes.