Floradix Formula Liquid Herbal Iron Extract 500ml
or 4 payments of $8.25 with Info
- Contains ferrous gluconate, one of the best absorbed forms of iron supplements
- Helps maintain vitality, energy and general health
- Particularly beneficial for those whose diet is lacking in nutritional iron (vegetarians) or when iron needs increase (during pregnancy and while breastfeeding)
- Contains a select combination of vitamins, herbs, fruit, and vegetable extracts which help maintain general health and well-being
- Free from preservatives, colourings, alcohol and dairy
- Natural fruit juices give Floradix® a pleasant taste
- Liquid supplements are absorbed faster and are more readily available to the body than tablets or capsules
250ml and 500ml
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 1 mg
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.2 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 500 μg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 600 ng
- Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Daucus carota root (carrot) 35 mg
- Uritca dioica leaf (Nettle Wort) 29.5 mg
- Spinacia oleracea leaf (Spinach) 25 mg
- Elymus repens root (Couch grass) 19.7 mg
- Macrocystis pyrifera whole plant (Ocean kelp) 13.2 mg
- Hibiscus sabdariffa flower (African Mallow Blossom) 13.2 mg
- Carum carvi fruit (Caraway) 17.5 mg
- Children 1 to 5 years of age: 5 mL (5 mL dose once per daypreferably before a meal.)
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: 5 mL (5 mL dose two to three times per day, preferably before meals.)
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: 10 mL (10 mL dose two times per day, 30 minutes before morning and evening meals.)
- Our products do not contain alcohol or preservatives. The bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Discard any remaining liquid 4 weeks after opening.
- Do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Contains sugars due to the presence of honey and fruit juices.
- Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains gluten.