Faulding® For Women is a high potency multi-strain probiotic supplement, which aids in maintaining the health of the genitourinary tract and supports healthy vaginal microflora. Supplementation during pregnancy and while breastfeeding may assist in healthy gastrointestinal colonisation of the newborn for the first few months of life and may support healthy immune function of the newborn. It supports the health and function of the immune system, improving immune parameters in healthy people and the health of the gastrointestinal tract. Faulding® For Women May assists in maintaining a healthy balance of microflora after antibiotic administration. Faulding® Probiotics do not require refrigeration at any point, due to their patented manufacturing technique so they are great for travel, your handbag or to have on your desk at work.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Take 1-2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Drink plenty of water.
Each Capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) 20 billion
- Bifidobacterium lactis (HOWARU® Bifido HN019) 20 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05) 2.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (LC-11) 1.25 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37) 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115) 1 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03) 2.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius ssp salivarius (Ls-33) 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32) 500 million CFU
- Lactobacillus delebruckii ssp bulgaricus 250 million CFU
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Do not use if the tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Gluten, dairy, yeast, lactose, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, preservatives, sugar/sucrose, wheat, nuts, animal products, seafood, egg, gelatine, salt, alcohol, wheat starch, parabens, sulphites/sulphur, mustard, garlic, mint, aspartame and aspirin.