Infant Colic Formula contains Cassia, Dill and Star anise oils, all traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve intestinal colic. The oils used in this formula have all traditionally been used in herbal medicine to assist in the management of mild, spasmodic gastrointestinal complaints such as flatulence and colic by working as an antispasmodic and as a carminative in to helping to expel intestinal gas.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Infants under 6 months: Give up to 5 drops (0.25ml) up to 4 times daily, with feeds.
- Infants 6 months and over: Give up to 10 drops (0.5ml) up to 4 times daily, with meals.
- Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each 0.25ml dose contains:
- Cinnamomum cassia stem bark essential oil 25 micrograms
- Dill seed oil 30 micrograms
- Illicium verum (Star Anise) seed essential oil 65 micrograms
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months or 12 hours in children under 3 years seek medical advice.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Do not use if tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken