Euky Bear Inhalant Extra Strong Vapours 100ml
or 4 payments of $2.75 with Info
Euky Bear Inhalant is for use in steam vaporisers or can be added directly to hot water. Euky Bear Inhalant releases its soothing medicated vapours to help relieve the symptoms of colds and ease nasal stuffiness.
- All night relief for nasal congestion from colds and flu
- Formula can be added directly to water or into the vaporiser cup
- Very strong, longer lasting aromatic medicinal vapours, pleasant & natural
- Safe: completely dissolves in water and contains a bitterant to deter young children from ingesting
- Can be used as often as required
Shake well before use.
- Steam Vaporiser
- In Water: Pour 10mL (approx 2.5 capfuls) of Euky Bear Inhalant into water container and add waterto fill level.
- In Medicine Cup:Pour Inhalant into cup. Use fresh Inhalant each time the vaporiser is used. Use cotton wool or paper tissue to wipe cup clean.
- Steam Inhaler or Basin
- Pour in hot water. Add 1mL of Inhalant to each 250mL of water used, or 4mL (one teaspoon) per litre. Breathe in vapours.
Each 1mL of Euky Bear Inhalant contains eucalyptus oil, menthol, rosemary oil and methyl salicylate and the slow release propylene glycol base ensures Euky Bear Inhalant vaporises slowly and evenly for maximum relief over a long period of time.
Euky Bear Inhalant is safer because it mixes readily in water and is highly water dispersible.
It can be added directly to the water of any steam vaporiser so that there is no need to use the vaporiser cup. This reduces the possibility of children accessing the inhalant, reducing the risk of accidental poisoning.
Steam therapy is non-invasive so can be used as often as required without causing side effects such as drowsiness. Euky Bear Inhalant is also safer as it contains a bitterant to further reduce any possibility of accidental ingestion.
Keep out of reach of children. For use in steam only. Not to be taken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre.