Purified, bioavailable, concentrated fish oil
High Strength Omega-3 is a supplement to support heart, brain & eye health. it works to:
• Provide high-strength anti-inflammatory relief
• Support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
• Assist healthy cognitive function and brain and eye development in children
• Support optimal nervous system function
• Maintain balance of healthy blood lipids
• Oils derived from fish have been used to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains in Traditional Naturopathic medicine
Made in Australia
0% Customers recommend this product
Each 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides 4.6g
Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 1.9g
Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 927mg
Shake well before opening. Mix with a small amount of juice, or take with food if preferred.
To relieve inflammation, support the nervous system, and maintain healthy blood lipids: Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) daily.
To maintain cardiovascular and heart health: Take 1.25mL (1/4 metric teaspoon) daily.
Children: For healthy cognitive function:
2-5 years: Take 1.25 ml (1/4 metric teaspoon) daily.
6-12 years: Take 2.5mL (1/2 metric teaspoon) daily.
Storage: Below 30°C.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Contains fish and sucralose. Use product within two months of opening. Some sediment may be present. Shake well. No added artificial colouring or preservatives.