Elecare Vanilla Powder 400g
Elecare Vanilla is a nutritionally complete amino acid based formula, specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of children (over 1 year of age) who require amino acid based formula or who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolysed protein.It has a pleasant vanilla flavour that may improve the compliance of children over 1 year of age. Elecare Vanilla is indicated for the initial and continuing treatment of multiple food allergies including allergy to:
- Cow’s Milk Protein
- Soy Protein
- Protein Hydrolysate Formula.
Elecare Vanilla is also for the initial and continuing treatment of Eosinophilic Oesophagitis, and other conditions in which an amino-acid based diet is required (e.g. maldigestion, malabsorption and GI tract impairment). Elecare Vanilla supports normal growth and improves iron status, is milk free, gluten free and soy protein free and is hypoallergenic.
- 100% free L-amino acids
- 1/3 of fat blend as Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) to aid fat absorption
- Supports normal growth and improves iron status
- PBS listed (Authority required. See PBS Schedule for full criteria)
Standard dilution for children over 1 year of age based on 1.0kcal/ml:
- 4 scoops (37.6g) per 150ml of water.
Only the doctor or dietitian can determine the appropriate amount of Elecare your child should consumer in a day. Do not change the concentration or quantity of formula prescribed by your doctor or dietitian unless you speak with him or her.
List of ingredients in descending order:
54.8% Corn Syrup Solids, 9.1% High-Oleic Safflower Oil, 7.6% Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Oil, 6.5% Soy Oil, L-Glutamine, L-Asparagine, L-Leucine, Emulsifier (472e), L-Lysine Acetate, Calcium Phosphate L-Valine, Potassium Phosphate, Artificial Flavour, L-Isoleucine, L-Arginine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Sodium Citrate, L-Threonine, Potassium Citrate, L-Proline, L-Serine, L-Alanine, Glycine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, m-Inositol, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Sweetener (950), Ferrous Sulphate, Taurine, Antioxidant (304), Sucralose, Zinc Sulphate, Niacinamide, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Biotin, Phylloquinone, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3 and Cyanocobalamin.
- Suitable for children over 1 year of age
- Follow instructions exactly. Prepare feeds as directed
- Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice
- Incorrect preparation can make your child very ill
- Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave over to prepare or heat formula
- Use only under medical supervision
- Not suitable for general use
- Not for Parenteral use