Elastoplast Spiral Heat Flexible Heat Patches Back & Neck 1 Pack
- 12 hours of long lasting warmth
- Innovative SpiroTherm Technology
- Maximum flexibility
- Comfortable and discreet
Spiral Heat new flexible heat patches for targeted pain relief from Elastoplast offer effective heat therapy for 12 hours.
The Back / Neck patches are ideal for back pain, low back pain, hip pain, neck pain and shoulder pain, and are available in a single pack and three pack. The Multipurpose patches are ideal for muscle, joint, wrist, knee and elbow pain, and are available in a single pack size.
SpiroTherm Technology for targeted pain relief
Elastoplast’s Spiral Heat flexible patches offer effective heat therapy for targeted pain relief. Spiral Heat merges innovatively designed spiral heat cells and reliable adhesion, creating an outstanding performance. This unique SpiroTherm Technology offers extraordinary 2D and 3D flexibility due to the spiral shape of the cells, enhancing free movement, and effective warmth for 12 hours. Elastoplast’s reliable adhesion expertise keeps the patch in place, enabling to follow your moves at work and during leisure activities. Spiral Heat’s innovative adhesive grid pattern offers optimal skin contact and effective heat transmission for 12 hours of long lasting heat - a new level of mobility and comfort for back and neck pain patients.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
How to use Spiral Heat:
- It can take up to 30 minutes until the heat patch warms up to an effective heat level.
- The pouch should only be opened directly before use.
- The patch should only be applied on clean, dry and unbroken skin.
- Open the pouch and remove the sealing paper from the back of the patch.
- Place adhesive side of Spiral Heat to the skin directly over the painful area and press on firmly.
- After use slowly peel off from the skin.
- The patch should not be worn for more than 12 hours within any 24 hour period.
Only for single use – for each application use a new patch to retain the described heat effect. Spiral Heat works by using iron particles which, when exposed to air, start reacting and producing heat. Once started, the reaction will not stop until the iron is used up, so the product can’t be reactivated later or recharged. Because of this, the pouch should only be opened directly before use and Spiral Heat should not be put in a microwave or oven, as the material may catch on fire.