A light tinted moisturiser contains Vitamin B3, with the higest SPF50+, ideal under makeup
Designed with a dual-purpose action – sun protection and to help combat the visible signs of premature ageing due to sun exposure. The alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It combines the anti-ageing benefits of AHA with SPF 50+ broad-spectrum protection, leaving your skin feeling fresh and youthful. It is suitable for everyday use and has a sheer tint for an invisible matt finish.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk. Frequent re-application is required.
- UVA & UVB broad spectrum protection
- Moisturising base, suitable for use under make-up
- Sheer tint helps blend to skin tone
- Fragrance free
- PABA and lanolin free
- Contains moisturising Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) to help maintain the normal skin barrier function and Vitamin E, an antioxidant beneficial in improving the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Non comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
Apply sunscreen liberally to clean, dry skin at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Be careful to avoid eyes and contact with broken skin. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towelling dry. Remember to avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk.
- Actives: Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.0%, Bemotrizinol 2.5%, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 3.0%
- Preservatives: Diazolidinylurea
Avoid eyes. Not to be used on broken skin. In the unlikely event that irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use.