This silicone-based cream is a quick and effective treatment for a wide range of fungal conditions. By providing a barrier, Resolve Tinea helps protect the skin from further irritation.
- Effectively treats tinea (such as: athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm), pityriasis versicolor, thrush and fungal infections where bacterial infection may be present.
- Correct application helps prevent symptoms recurring.
- Suitable for adults and children.
- Free of lanolin, propylene glycol, colour, perfume and paraben to suit even sensitive skin types.
Clean and dry affected area thoroughly. Apply to the affected and surrounding skin twice daily. Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence. Regular application is essential for successful treatment. Cleanse with a soap alternative as soap may irritate the skin.
Miconazole Nitrate 2.0%.
Phenethyl Alcohol 1.0%.
If you have a fungal infection on your feet always put your socks on before your underwear to help avoid cross infection.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
0% Customers recommend this product