Ego Kloxema 0.5% Cream 30g
or 4 payments of $0.00 with Info
- It is used topically to control inflammation of the skin.
- Kloxema cream is used to treat eczema and dermatitis, and can help to control patches of dry, red, itchy, flaky or inflamed skin caused by eczema or dermatitis.
- Kloxema cream works to stop the skin's over-reaction to the triggers that cause skin flare ups.
- Kloxema cream suppresses the inflammation that causes eczema or dermatitis, and also has moisturising properties.
Clobetasone butyrate 0.05% w/w
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Apply a thin film and gently rub in, using only enough to cover the affected area twice daily for up to 7 days.
- If the condition resolves within 7 days, treatment with Kloxema cream should be stopped.
- If the condition does not improve within the first 7 days or becomes worse, the patient should see a doctor.
- Children Use in children under 12 years only on the advice of a doctor.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.