Dynamiclear Rapid is a single application topical treatment for cold sores & blisters caused by herpes viruses (Also known as Herpes Labialis). It works by eliminating the virus on direct contact. It requires just one application per outbreak. Clinically provento heal symptoms fast within 24-48 hours (in typical cases). It provides quick pain relief and dries up blisters & weeping sore. Works at any stage & no need for multiple application.
Directions to Use – How to Apply
The procedure pack contains a cotton tip applicator and a glass vial containing the medicine in gel form. The cotton tip applicator must be inserted into the Vial and through capillary action the liquid is drawn to the top exposed end. It may be necessary to move the cotton tip applicator up and down to allow more medicine to flow. In few cases the product may not flow through, in that case reverse insert the cotton tip applicator into the glass vial. Always use the exposed end only when it is fully saturated with the medicine. Apply by holding the glass vial and pressing the exposed end of the cotton tip applicator gently onto the lesions for up to 30 seconds or more as needed. One thorough application (using all the medicine in the vial) must be applied to each outbreak. In case of an open wound such as a blister stage, a sharp sting may be felt. If symptoms persists after 24 hours apply another single application.
- Insert cotton tip into the Dynamiclear vial.
- Push cotton tip into the liquid.
- Place the cotton tip on the infected area and slide up the vial.
- Apply pressure to the infected area thoroughly for 30 seconds or more.
- Dispose of hygienically.
- Keep dry and allow time to heal without disturbance.
Allergic reactions to Dynamiclear are known to occur. If you experience any adverse reaction discontinue the use (signs and symptoms listed below).
Wash affected area with copious amount of water and seek medical attention if required.
- Severe burning sensation or inflammation of lips.
- Severe inflammation of Lesions or blisters and it starts to weep or bleed
- Severe increases in pain over long period more than an hour or two. (Note: When Dynamiclear is applied to active cold sores you may experience an imminent sharp pain that indicates the medicine is working that should subside quickly. It is not necessarily an adverse reaction)
- Increased and excessive dryness of lips and mouth area if or when applying inside the lips (the mucosa membrane). Note: Dynamiclear should not be used inside the mouth area. Do not confuse Canker Sores with Cold Sores. Canker Sores are ulcers that appear mostly inside the mouth and the mucosa membrane inside the lips. Cold Sores mainly appears on or outside the lips
Glycerol, Hypericum Extract, Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cupric Sulphate, Polysorbate, Vitamin E, and WaterDue to the nature of the product sediments are likely to occur that does not compromise the safety or ethicacy of the product, Continue to use as directed.
Keep away from children, Store in a cool place away from Direct Sunlight at room temperature. Temperature range (10℃ to 30℃).
0% Customers recommend this product