Dimetapp Kids Allergic Rhinitis Colour Free 200ml
Dimetapp® Allergic Rhinitis is a great tasting medicine for relieving Allergic Rhinitis Symptoms.
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
Dimetapp® Allergic Rhinitis Colour Free is also a great tasting medicine with the extra benefit of being Colour Free, because some kids are sensitive to added colours.
Who can use this product:
- Children 2 years to under 6 years (consult a healthcare professional before use)
- Children 6 years to 12 years
- Adults and children 12 years and over
Do not use:
- in children under 2 years
- if tamper evident cap seal is broken or missing
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- Children 2 years to under 6 years - 2.5mL (4 hours as necessary) 6 doses in 24 hours
- Children 6 years to under 12 years - 7.5mL (6 - 8 hours as necessary) 4 doses in 24 hours
- Adults and Children 12 years and over - 10mL (6 - 8 hours as necessary) 4 doses in 24 hours
Do not use in children under 2 years old. Children 2 to under 6 years: Consult a healthcare professional before use. Please note different dosage regimen for 6 years & over.
A measuring cup is included with this product for accurate dose measurement. Dose may be taken with water or fruit juice.
Each 5mL contains:
- Brompheniramine Maleate 2mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
- Sodium benzoate, saccharin sodium, alcohol, sorbitol (16.8g/40mL).
Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Do not take longer than a few days, unless directed by a doctor. If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or are accompanied by fever, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Brompheniramine may cause drowsiness in some people. Be cautious about driving a vehicle or operating machinery within 8 hours of taking this medicine. If still affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol. Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information centre (Australia 131126), discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately.
For additional information on precautions and warnings, please refer to the carton.