Difflam lozenges contain a cough suppressant and an anti-inflammatory action to reduce coughing and provide effective relief of the symptoms of a sore throat.
Difflam lozenges also contain an anti-bacterial agent.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Slowly dissolve two lozenges in the mouth, one at a time. Repeat every 3 hours as required. Maximum 12 per day.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Slowly dissolve one lozenge in the mouth, every 3 hours as required. Maximum of 8 lozenges per day.
Each lozenge contains: Benzydamine hydrochloride 1.50 mg Pholcodine 5.50 mg Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33 mg
Contains saccharin sodium.
Contains NO sugar.
- This product contains isomalt. Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Should not be chewed.
- Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your doctor.