Tooth Toner Blue Light Whitening Kit is a 10-minute Instant Whitening system using whitening pens for easier application.
Whitening teeth and removing discolouration caused by food pigments, tea, coffee, red wine, smoking and aging.
Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol.
1. Fit the mouth tray to the blue light activator & remove plastic from internal battery.
2. Turn the head of the whitening pen clockwise until whitening gel is visible on the brush.
3. Use the whitening pen to paint teeth with the whitening gel.
4. Insert mouth tray to protect lips.
5. Power the tray to activate gel for ten minutes. Switch off activator once finished.
6. For brighter results, leave gel on teeth for 20 minutes or use twice per day.
Keep out of reach of children. Product contains batteries.Choking hazard and battery danger. Swallowing battery may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus. If swallowed, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Risk of injury due to fire, explosion or leakage. Do not charge, crush or expose to fire or high temperatures. Read full instructions inside before first use. SAFETY DIRECTIONS Do not swallow. Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes thoroughly with water if gel comes in contact with them. Gel that comes into contact with the skin can cause temporary skin irritation and/or whitening. Wash hands with soap and water after applying the gel. FIRST AID INFORMATION For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131 126; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor at once. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131 126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor, or at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. IMPORTANT INFORMATION Do not use this product if you require dental work. Whitening is only recommended for healthy, natural teeth without damage. If under 16 years old, you should not use this product. The product should not be used if you have ulcers. Do not use if there are holes from decay, wounds or sores in your mouth or if your teeth are painful from orthodontic adjustments. If your teeth are sensitive to cold you are more likely to be sensitive to whitening. Reduce duration & leave greater intervals between whitening sessions. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.