DermaScar Plus E is a silicone gel used to soften and flatten raised scars with the added benefit of Vitamin E 10%.
DermaScar reduces the appearance of scars such as hypertrophic and keloid scars and has also been successfully used to treat scars caused by trauma, burns and surgery.
The added Vitamin E is extra moisturising, assists with speeding up cellular regeneration and also has anti-inflammatory effects.
DermaScar® is an odourless and clear gel:
• Smooth and easy to apply (face and over body flexures)
• Makeup can be applied after it has dried
• It does not rub off nor stain clothes
• Lasts for up to 12 hours
• Visibly reduces scars in 4 weeks • Clinically proven • Dermatologist and Plastic surgeon recommended
Scars resulting from:
• Body surgery: C-section, thyroidectomy, cardiac surgery, etc.
• Facial surgery: eyelid surgery, etc.
• Minor scratches and insect bites
• Deep cuts
• Mild burns
• With antioxidant Vitamin E (10%)
• Extra moisturising
• Anti-inflammatory effects
• Speeds cellular regeneration
• Softens and flattens raised scars
1. Wash the affected area and pat dry.
2. DermaScar® should be applied to clean, dry skin only.
3. Gently massage a small amount of DermaScar® into the scar.
4. If you apply too much gently wipe away any excess with a tissue.
5. Apply twice daily, in the morning and evening.
6. Once dry, DermaScar® may be covered with cosmetic blush.
Storage Temperature: Store below 25°C.
Polysiloxane, Vitamin E (10%).
DermaScar® Plus E should not be:
• Applied to open or fresh wounds.
• Placed in contact with mucous membranes or applied too close to the eyes.
• Applied over antibiotic skin preparations or other skin treatments and/or products.
For external use only.
Always read the label. Follow the directions of use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.