Dermal Therapy Lip Balm SPF 50 + has been designed to nourish and hydrate the lips whilst providing protection from sun exposure and moisture loss
Dermal Therapy Lip Balm SPF 50+ is formulated for the treatment of extreme dry lip conditions with ultra-protectant SPF 50+, to protect chapped lips from the sun.
- Can be used during the day before going out in the sun
- Ultra-protectant – combination of 7 active sunscreen ingredients provides broad spectrum sun protection
- Intense moisturising with around 60% moisturising emollients
- 2.5% Urea provides necessary exfoliation
- Combination of Camphor, Menthol And Clove Oil
• Alleviates Severe Dryness and Discomfort
• For Severely Dry & Chapped Lips whilst providing protection from the sun.
Active: Octocrylene 80 mg/g, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 30 mg/g, Octyl methoxycinnamate 30 mg/g, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate 25 mg/g, Oxybenzone 10 mg/g, Titanium dioxide 8.2 mg/g, Methylene bisbenzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol 5.5 mg/g
Directions for Use:
Apply to clean, dry lips at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply frequently. Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age.
For external use only. avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Always replace cap after use. Discontinue if local irritation or rash occurs during use. Do not dispose of carton as it contains important information. Avoid prolonged exposure in the sun. Wear protective clothing, hats and eye wear when exposed to the sun. Contains 1,2-Hexanediol and Caprylyl Glycol as preservatives.