Dermal Therapy Hand Balm for very dry hands contains 10% Urea in a rich moisturising base to care for very dry hands. Clinically proven for visible results in just 1 day.
Dermal Therapy Hand Balm for very dry hands contains 10% Urea in a rich moisturising base to help care for very dry hands. This nourishing formulation has been developed in conjunction with dermatologists to soothe itchy, irritated skin while protecting your hands from the damaging agents that can cause excessive moisture loss. The formulation has been fortified with Vitamin E to replenish your skin from the first application. Australian owned & made.
• Use on dry, scaly & itchy hands to leave skin soft and protected
• Great for hands affected by cold weather and harsh detergents, or those who suffer from dry hands as a side effect from medications
• Suitable for moisturising patches of dry skin including Eczema & Psoriasis
• Enriched with Vitamin E to condition the skin from free radical damage
• Also suitable to use in conjunction with sunscreen with any SPF
• Can be used on other areas of the body such as arms, legs, elbows and back
Aqua, Urea, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-20 Stearate, Glycerine, Decyl Oleate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Arginine, Fragrance.
Directions for Use:
Massage a small amount into hands two to three times a day or as required.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if tube seal is broken or appears tampered with. Discontinue use if local irritation or rash occurs during use,