Demazin Kids 2+ Cold & Flu + Immune Defence Natural Berry Oral Liquid supports immune health. Elder flowers are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of cold and flu: sore throat, nasal congestion, runny nose and cough.
- Elder flowers have been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms of colds and flu, such as sore throat, nasal congestion, runny nose and cough
- Zinc supports a healthy immune system.
0% Customers recommend this product
Active Ingredients (per 7.5 ml) Sambucus nigra (Elder flower) concentrated extract equivalent to dry flower 383mg Zinc (from zinc gluconate) 750micrograms
Children 2-11 years:7.5mL. 3 times per day. Maximum daily dose - 22.5mL
Adults and Children 12 years and over: 15mL. 3 times per day. Maximum daily dose - 45mL
Do not use this medicine:
- In children under 2 years of age except on the advice of a doctor. pharmacist or nurse practitioner
- If tamper evident seal has been broken.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist before using:
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
While using DEMAZIN:
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent talk to your doctor.
Contains sorbate and sorbitol (6.6 g/45mL maximum daily dose). Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.