Demazin Cold and Flu Relief tablets provide temporary relief of cold symptoms including:
- Runny nose
- Blocked nose & sinuses
- Sinus pain
- Fever & headache
- Body aches & pains
The Demazin Cold and Flu Relief Tablets have a triple action formulation which works to relieve the symptoms of a cold and flu in the following 3 ways:
- Decongestant: helps to relieve a blocked or runny nose
- Analgesic: helps to block pain signals to brain = pain relief. It works to relieve headaches, body aches and pains and sinus pain
- Antipyretic: Lowers body temperature = reduces fever
Suitable for: Adults and Children 12 years of age and over
Free From: yeast, soy, gluten and preservatives
0% Customers recommend this product
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg
Age – Adults and children 12 years and over
How much – 2 tablets
How often – Every 4-6 hours, as necessary. Max. daily dose 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use this medicine:
– In children under 12 years of age.
– For longer than a few days at a time in adults and for longer than 48 hours in children aged 12-17 unless advised by a doctor.
– With other products containing paracetamol unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
– You have high blood pressure.
– You have heart problems.
– You are taking antidepressant medication.
– You are pregnant, think you are pregnant, or breastfeeding.
While using Demazin:
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Keep to the recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Tel 13 11 26) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
– This medicine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
– Night tablets may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
Do not use if foil seal is broken.