David Craig Aqueous Cream 500g
or 4 payments of $3.25 with Info
David Craig Aqueous creams are:
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Free of perfume, colour and lanolin
- Non-greasy and will not clog pores
- Anionic base
- Emollient (prevention of dry, rough or flaking skin)
- Gently cleanses and moisturises the skin
- Can be used as a soap alternative
- Emulsifying Wax 9%
- Also contains Paraffin - White Soft, Glycerol, Paraffin - Heavy Liquid, Phenoxyethanol, Water - Purified.
As an anionic base:
Use as required. If a non anionic base is required, Use David Craig sorbolene cream.
Soap alternative: To cleanse, apply the cream and gently massage in a circular motion, wash off with water.
Store below 30°C