Burns and Scalds Dressings
For minor burns, minor scalds & superficial skin loss wounds
3 Sterile Dressings: 7.5cm x 7.5cm
Contents: This pack contains 3 Cuticerin gauze 7.5cm x 7.5cm dressings
Soothing, special acetate backing, will not stick to wound, reduces risk of infection & sterile.
Treatment of burns
* Cool the burned skin under cold, running water for at least 20 minutes.
* Cover the burned area with a sterile dressing.
* Seek medical assistance if the wound is bigger than a 20 cent piece and/or there are burn blisters present.
* Do not break blisters or put butter, ointments, creams or lotions on burns. Do not pull off clothing that is stuck to the victim's skin or give alcohol.
How to apply Cuticerin Burns and Scalds Dressing:
1. Ensure surrounding skin of the wound is clean and dry. Open the pack by peeling apart the side flaps.
2. Remove the dressing from the backing paper. If necessary cut the dress
0% Customers recommend this product