Compeed Invisible Cold Sore Patch 15 Pack
Compeed Total Care Cold Sore Patch is the first invisible healing patch for cold sores. It uses breakthrough hydrocolloid technology to heal cold sores fast and provides 7 benefits to aid the healing process. Heals fast. Instantly helps hide cold sore. Reduces tingling, itching and burning. Reduces redness and swelling. Relieve pain. Reduces blistering and helps prevent scabbing or crusting. Reduces risk of contamination from the wound.
Invisible Cold Sore Patch:
Clinically proven to heal cold sores fast.
Instantly helps hide cold sores.
Provides 7 benefits to aid the healing process. 15 patches (1.5 x 1.5cm) for 1 treatment cycle.
How to apply the patch:
1. Wash your hands. Make sure your skin is clean and dry. Do not use in combination with cream, as the patch may no longer stick to the wound and thus will not provide full treatment benefits.
2. Remove the arrowed applicator from the wrapper and hold one end in each hand.
3. Gently pull one end away in the direction of the arrows, exposing half of the patch. Take care not to touch the adhesive side of the patch.
4. Gently press the half-exposed part of the patch onto the cold sore and hold in place.
5. Hold top side of applicator and slowly peel away downwards, ensuring the patch stays in place and is smoothed to the lip. You can apply makeup or lipstick over the patch.
How to remove a used patch:
1. If the patch stays on, there is no need to remove it and change it. If the patch does start to detach from the skin it should be removed and replaced with a new one.
2. To remove the patch, loosen it at the edge.
3. Use both hands to hold loosened edge of patch.
4. Stretch the patch sideways, pulling hands apart as it is peeled away.
There are no active ingredients in the patch - they are a hydrocolloid wound healing patch. To ensure the right level of moisture in the lesion, the patch facilitates the spread of nutrients. This stimulates your skin’s own healing mechanism, accelerating the healing process.