Clairol Root Touch-Up 4 Dark Brown
- #1 Root Touch-Up*
- Takes just 10 minutes
- Lasts up to 3 weeks
- 100% grey coverage
*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color.
*based on units sold
How To Apply Your Color:
- Do a patch test 48 hours before coloring
- When you’re ready to color, mix the colorant (#2) into the developer (#1) and shake it up!
- Apply hair color to your roots, making sure not to miss any spots
- Set your timer for 10 minutes (15 for stubborn greys!)
- Rinse with warm water until water runs clear and condition. Done and done!
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Lanolin Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Resorcinol