Nice‘n Easy only makes superior, natural-looking colour, so even in revealing sunlight, it doesn’t look like hair colour, it looks like it’s 100% you.
The best-kept beauty secret? The miracle CC Colour Seal Cream found in every box of Nice‘n Easy for added shine, softness and brilliance.
- Superior, Natural-looking colour
- Permanent colour in 45 never fake or phony shades
- Even in revealing sunlight it’s 100% you
- 100% grey coverage
- CC Cream in every box!
1. Do a patch test 48 hours before colouring
2. When you’re ready to colour, pour the Colour Blend Formula (labeled 1) into the Colour Blend Activator (labeled 2) and close the cap.
3. With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake!
4. Part your hair into sections and apply colour staring at the roots, working your way to the ends.
5. Set the timer for 25 minutes or 45 minutes for stubborn greys.
6. Rinse and gloss. Apply ColourSeal Conditioning Gloss (labeled 3) to lock in shine. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week.
Colour Blend Formula Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Soytrimonium Chloride, Oleth-5, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tall Oil Acid, Oleth-2, Perfume, C11-15 Pareth-9, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C12-15 Pareth-3, Citric Acid, Erythorbic Acid, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, 2-Methylresorcinol, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, Sodium Sulfite, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Limonene, EDTA, p-Aminophenol, Linalool, Citronellol, m-Aminophenol. Colour Blend Activator Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, PEG-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate. Colourseal Conditinor Water, Bis-Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Propylene Glycol, EDTA, Histidine, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Ammonia, Resorcinol, Phenylenediamines (Toluenediamines), and Hydrogen Peroxide.