Caruso's Vitamin K2+D3 is a special Vitamin combination formulated to help maintain strong healthy bones. Vitamin D3 helps in the absorption of calcium from the diet and Vitamin K2 is necessary for the activation of a protein used in the mineralisation of calcium into teeth and bones. Both Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 have supportive effects on the cardiovascular system.
Vitamin K2 works together with Vitamin D to utilise Calcium for better bone building and bone support!
Your body requires a balance of vitamins and minerals and none are as important for bone health as Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3. In fact, Vitamin K2 is the biological partner of Vitamin D3. Both vitamins work side by side in the process of calcium absorption and bone modelling.
It is well known that Vitamin D3 aids in the absorption of Calcium from the diet to promote strong healthy bones. However Vitamin K2 also plays a crucial role in the actual building of bones as it directs calcium into your bones. Without Vitamin D3, calcium cannot be absorbed from the diet and without Vitamin K2, calcium will not bind to bone. Therefore the two Vitamins are both necessary for bone building. The role of Vitamin D in this process is to maintain skeletal calcium balance by promoting the absorption of calcium in the intestines and maintaining calcium levels for bone formation. Vitamin K2’s unique effect is that it activates Osteocalcin. This protein starts the bone mineralisation process and the calcium mineral is added to the structure of the bone matrix and helps to build and maintain healthy bones.
Caruso’s Vitamin K2+D3 health indications:
• Maintain bone mineral density
• Healthy bones
• Help calcium absorption
• Support cardiovascular health
Who would use Caruso’s Vitamin K2+D3?
• Men and women who want to improve their bone health
• Postmenopausal women
• Those who want to maintain good bone health
• Those looking to support a healthy cardiovascular system
Each capsule contains:
Menaquinone 7 (MK-7)………………………………………...…180mcg
Equiv. to Vitamin D3 1000IU
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 capsule a day with food or as advised by your
Free from added:
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives, artificial flavours
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not to be used in children under the age of 18
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains Soya
- Contains Sulfites
- Phenylkentonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
• Consult your Healthcare Professional before use with anti-platelet and anti-coagulant medication.