Carusos Vitamin E 500IU 150 Capsules
or 4 payments of $7.75 with Info
Caruso’s Vitamin E 500IU is for those who are seeking a convenient one-a-day Vitamin E supplement to help support cardiovascular, skin, and immune health.
Caruso’s Vitamin E 500IU contains the d-alpha-tocopherol form of Vitamin E in a high strength one-a-day capsule. Vitamin E has many benefits for the body beginning with its potent antioxidant action which may provide support in areas such as the circulatory and cardiovascular systems including the maintenance of healthy blood fats. Caruso’s Vitamin E 500IU may be beneficial to the immune system whilst also supporting skin repair and wound healing. Vitamin E also plays a role in the male reproductive system, being involved in the maintenance of sperm health and motility; and in the female reproductive system where it can help reduce menstrual cramps and pain. The dose may be increased to two capsules daily for more intensive use.
Caruso’s Vitamin E 500IU health indications:
- Provide antioxidant activity, reduce free radical damage and aid with tissue repair
- Maintain healthy blood fats
- Provide support for cardiovascular and circulatory systems
- Support immune health
- Support sperm health and motility
- Relieve menstrual cramps
Directions for use:
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Active Ingredients. Each capsule contains
D-alpha tocopherol concentrate…….500IU
Equiv. Vitamin E 335.38mg
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, nuts, artificial colours and artificial flavours
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester.
- Contains soya and sulfites.
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.
Use with caution with antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications