Carusos Vitamin B2 120 Tablets
or 4 payments of $3.75 with Info
Caruso's Vitamin B2 is a one-a-day supplement designed to assist with the management of mild migraines, energy and metabolism and the maintenance of hair, skin and nails.
Why use Caruso’s Vitamin B2?
Caruso’s Vitamin B2 is an easy to swallow tablet, specifically designed to assist the body’s energy production and maintenance. Vitamin B2 may help relieve some of the symptoms of mild migraines, support eye health, support hair growth and skin health; and as an antioxidant, reduce free radical damage to the body.
Caruso’s Vitamin B2 health indications:
• Decrease and relieve the symptoms and duration of mild migraines
• Support eye health
• Enhance and promote energy levels
• Support the body’s metabolism and maintain skin health
• Support hair strength and growth
• Anti-oxidant activity, reducing free radical damage, and aids with tissue repair
• Preventing a B2 dietary deficiency
Customers who would use Caruso’s Vitamin B2:
• Those suffering with mild migraine symptoms
• Those who require support for eye health
• Those who require support for metabolism and energy levels.
• Those looking for support for strong, thick hair growth
• Those who require skin health support
• Those who are after a product that offers antioxidant support
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
Adults and children over 16: take 1 tablet a day with food or as advised by your Healthcare Professional
For management of mild migraine:Adults, take 1 tablet 4 times a day with food or as advised by your Healthcare Professional
sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester
- Provides support for metabolism when used in conjunction with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications