Turmeric is a plant that has a very long history of medicinal use, dating back nearly 4000 years. Turmeric has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory herb. Caruso’s Turmeric helps maintain joint mobility and helps relieve joint inflammation, joint pain and joint stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Natural anti-inflammatory used for centuries in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine to help relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
Why use Caruso's Turmeric?
Caruso’s Turmeric utilises the water soluble extract CurcuWIN™ which may help relieve symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as joint pain, joint stiffness and joint swelling in a 1 a day tablet.
Caruso’s Turmeric may help:
• Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as joint pain, joint swelling and joint stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis
• To promote joint health
• To support joint mobility and healthy joint function
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s Turmeric?
• Those experiencing joint pain, stiffness and swelling associated with mild osteoarthritis
• Those wanting an antioxidant supplement to help reduce free radical damage to body tissues
• Those looking to support and maintain joint health
Each tablet contains:
Curcuma longa (CurcuWIN™) ……………..............300mg
Derived from Curcuma longa (dried rhizome).….1425mg
Standardised to Curcumin………………………….72mg
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet per day with food or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Free from added:
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, and artificial flavours.
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
- Do not use if you have gall bladder disease or gallstones.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
- Use with caution with antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medication