Curcumin is a bioactive compound and is a natural extract from the root of the Turmeric plant. Curcumin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. As an antioxidant, curcumin helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body and also decreases the damage those free radicals do to body cells. Curcumin also has anti-inflammatory properties and helps maintain healthy joints.
Curcumin is the constituent which gives Turmeric its orange/yellow colour. It has been used for both its colour and flavour in numerous cuisines around the world. Particularly on the Indian Subcontinent and in South East Asia where it is native.
Curcumin is a bioactive compound naturally extracted from the root of the Turmeric plant. Curcumin must be absorbed by your body to benefit your health. CurcuWINTM is an extract of turmeric used in Caruso’s Super Curcumin. It undergoes the proprietary UltraSOL® technology process. This advanced technology means CurcuWINTM is bound to a special hydrophilic molecule making it water loving which may assist absorption.
Caruso’s Super Curcumin health indications:
• Relieve inflammation
• Support and maintain joint health
Who would use Caruso’s Super Curcumin?
• People wanting to support and maintain joint health
• People looking for an anti-inflammatory supplement
• People looking to reduce free radical damage to body cells
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
Curcuma longa (CurcuWIN™) …………….................150mg
derived from Curcuma longa (dried rhizome) 712.5mg
Standardised to Curcumin 36mg
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial flavours
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
- Do not use in Gallbladder disease or presence of gallstones
- Use with caution with antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications