Caruso's MSM Max 1500 contains Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM) which is a sulphur donating molecule. Supplementing with MSM may help to maintain joint health, alleviating mild pain and inflammation associated with mild Osteoarthritis and mild gout.
MSM is an organic sulphur based compound that contributes to the structural component of cartilage. It maintains healthy joints by helping to relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and mild gout such as mild joint pain, stiffness and inflammation. MSM has anti-inflammatory and analgesic acitivities which can assist with supporting the integrity of joint cartilage.
Caruso’s MSM Max 1500 Health Indications:
- Relieve symptoms of mild Osteoarthritis such as mild joint inflammation & swelling
- Relieve mild joint & muscular pain
- Support joint cartilage and skin health
- Reduce symptoms of occasional episodes of gout
Each tablet contains:
Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM)...........................................1.5g (1500mg)
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
For the relief of Gout: Adults take 2 tablets daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial flavours.
Warnings & Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- Contains soya