Caruso’s Milk Thistle contains 35,000mg of Milk Thistle and 6,000mg of Globe Artichoke. Milk Thistle has been used for centuries in Western Herbal Medicine to support healthy liver function. Caruso’s Milk Thistle may help to support liver and digestive system health, and it may also assist with detoxification functions of the liver.
Why use Caruso's Milk Thistle?
Milk Thistle helps to support the natural regenerative ability of the liver, assists in the elimination of waste and aids detoxification. Globe Artichoke is a herb that can assist in the management of symptoms associated with Medically Diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome and has been used in Traditional Western Medicine for symptoms such as bloating, flatulence and fullness. Caruso’s Milk Thistle may help with detoxification, liver function, and promoting healthy digestive function.
Caruso’s Milk Thistle Health Indications:
• Relief of the symptoms of dyspepsia such as indigestion, bloating, flatulence and abdominal pain
• Supporting healthy liver regeneration in healthy people
• Maintaining healthy digestive function
• Supporting healthy liver and gall bladder function
• Supporting liver detoxification and regeneration
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s Milk Thistle?
• Those who have poor digestion and suffer from symptoms associated with Medically Diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome such as indigestion, bloating and flatulence
• Those who wish to maintain healthy digestive function
• Those who wish to facilitate detoxification of the liver
• Those who wish to maintain healthy digestive, liver and gall bladder function
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
Silybum marianum fruit (Milk Thistle)...................35g (35,000mg)
Standardised to Flavanolignans Calculated as Silybin 400mg
Cynara scolymus leaf (Globe Artichoke)....................6g (6,000mg)
Standardised to Caffeoylquinic Acids calculated as Cynarin 6mg
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet each day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours, and artificial flavours.
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you have gall bladder obstruction or in the presence of gallstones.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 18.