Caruso's King Krill Concentrate contains a Krill oil that has undergone a unique filtration process to concentrate the amount of Omega-3 contained in each 1000mg capsule. This filtration process also removes most of the odour causing molecules normally found in Krill Oil, so you get the convenience of a one-a-day low odour Krill oil to supplement your daily omega-3 intake.
Krill Oil is a rich source of the Omega-3 Essential fatty Acids - eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids in Krill Oil are bound to phospholipids thereby providing similar therapeutic effects at much lower doses than fish oil. Krill Oil is also both water and lipid soluble so it dissolves in your stomach and does not cause the fishy aftertaste, which is common with most marine oils.
EPA and DHA are essential for humans throughout life, supporting heart, brain, eye, and joint health. These Fatty Acids have been shown to support the health and function of the cardiovascular system by helping to maintain cholesterol health and healthy blood lipids. They may also support the health of the nervous system, and help to support cognitive function and overall brain health.
Caruso's King Krill Concentrate Health indications:
• Support for brain and nervous system health
• Support for heart and cardiovascular health
• Support for eye health
• Assistance for the symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as joint pain, stiffness, swelling and inflammation
Who would use Caruso’s King Krill Concentrate?
• Anyone wishing to support the health of their cardiovascular system and maintain healthy cholesterol levels
• Anyone wishing to improve the pain and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis
• Anyone wanting to maintain healthy eyes, brain, and nervous system
Active Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
Euphausia superba Oil (Krill Oil) Superba Boost™ …………….. 1g (1000mg)
Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid 270mg
Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid 150mg
Equiv. to Phosphatidylcholine 480mg
Directions for use:
Adults and children over the age of 16 take 1 capsule, once a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Free from added:
sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, nuts, artificial colours and preservatives.
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change talk to your health professional.
- Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains sulfiltes
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
- Derived from seafood
- Discontinue use 2 weeks before surgery.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use with anti-platelet and anti-coagulant medication.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications